+7 (495) 921-0871
in 5 cities of Russia
In September 2016 the specialists of the IT department of the central office successfully completed setting up and running their own data processing center (DPC) of the Company. DPC is a comprehensive fault-tolerant centralized system, which is designed to provide trouble-free automated business processes with a high level of performance and quality of services.
It corresponds to the Tier 2 and, partially, Tier 3 on a set of characteristics:
- Guaranteed availability of a dedicated channel and internet connection.
- Guaranteed speed performance and recovery from hardware failures accident.
- Backup system according to the requirements of the level of data security and speed of recovery.
- Qualified technical support for equipment and systems.
- Detection tools and countering network attacks.
- Protection from unauthorized access to the data center interior.
- Protection of the outer perimeter.
- Power supply system with redundant utility power, the presence of an uninterruptible power supply.
- Redundant air conditioning and ventilation.
DPC is a separate area equipped with appropriate engineering systems, where computing resources are located, telecommunications infrastructure is established providing remote access to company resources for geographically distributed branch offices of the Company (ECM Petersburg, ECM-Smolensk, ECM-Kurchatov, ECM-Kostroma, ECM-CIT, ECM- Engineering, ECM-NEMZ, ECM-Moscow, ECM-Novovoronezh, ECM-Vector). Accessible data center capacity fully meets all current needs and has significant reserve to scale, including due to the rapid build-up of capacity and computing power. Available reserves can be considered to provide partners in the framework of the company's services.
Back to the list