+7 (495) 921-0871
in 10 cities of Russia
Complex sampling and testing of two power units GTU-CHPP ES-1 of Central CHP branch "Nevski" of PJSC "TGC-1" are made between 21.11.2016 and 04.12.2016 with the participation of employees of JSC "ECM-Petersburg".
The installed equipment of main CHP building, part of the third phase of construction of capital construction of ES-1 Central CHP; Construction of a thermal gas turbine power plant, have passed comprehensive testing, including the necessary start-up operations and communications for 72 hours.
The capacity of CHP is 100 MW; the main CHP equipment includes:
- Two SGT-800-50 type gas-turbine units of «Siemens» production with 50mW power;
-Two vertical profile hot water boiler exchanger of JSC "Podolsk Machine-Building Plant" production with capacity of 66 Gcal / h.
- One backup boiler KV-GM-140-150 of OJSC "Podolsk machine-building factory" production with capacity of 120 Gcal / h.
- Two two-winding increasing transformer units of DT-80000/110 U1 type, with a voltage of 10.5 / 110 kV of Siemens production (generators are connected with step-up transformers by means of closed-type shielded conductors kV TENE 10-5000-250-U1)
- Two TDNS-16000/20 V1 type auxiliary transformer of "SVEL Group" production
- One reserve TDN-16000/110 U1 type auxiliary transformer of "SVEL Group" production
Issuance of electric power from the gas turbine is carried out by 110 kV switchgear cable lines.
Customer: CJSC "UK OPEC"
Address of the object: St. Petersburg, Bypass channel, 76.
Back to the list